Safety Pressure Relief Valve:
A Revolutionary Advance in Anesthesia Safety
This patented pressure relief valve virtually eliminates the danger of over-inflating a patient's lungs.
With just a press of the ventilation button, you can instantly restrict the pressure to a safe level, while effectively ventilating the patient.
• Normal pressure relief at 20-25 cmH2O using ventilation button
• Less than 1cmH2O pressure at full open
• Less than 2cmH2O pressure at full closed
• Replaces any valve with 3/4-20thread (the industry standard thread size)
• Proven life saving patented design
• 19mm hose connection
• 20-25cmH2O pop-off pressure
• Can be used with a ventilator