M5400 Mobile Cart Rebreathing Anesthesia Machine
The Anesthesia Machine That Goes Where You Need It
For patients that require constant anesthesia, choose the M5400 mobile cart. An extremely stable design with extra-large casters ensures easy transportation—even when crossing rough surfaces or bumps. The M5400 mobile cart features rugged, 100% stainless-steel construction—from the welded tubular frame to the heavy-gauge tabletop with a raised edge for added security.
Note: Shown with optional Vaporizer and E-Tank Manifold
• Proven unidirectional valve design
• 0-4 LPM O2 flow meter with mechanical stop flow control
• Oxygen flush with 30 L/min safety restrictor
• Quick disconnect common gas outlet
• Quick-change “One Seal” canister
• Rebreathing head with manometer
• 19mm Enclosed pop-off valve
• 100% Heavy-gauge stainless-steel construction
• Heavy-duty, lockable casters
• Sturdy, stainless-steel monitor shelf holds up to 50 lbs.
• Available in a package including additional O2 supply, vaporizer and other accessories - Please contact Supera Anesthesia Innovations for information and a quote.
• Cart Dimensions: 20” x 44.5” x 34”
• Shipping boxes and weights: Freight only, call for quote
• Built specifically for veterinary use
• Industry-best 10-Year Warranty