Service and Tech Support
You can deliver oxygen to the anesthesia machine through:
• Oxygen tanks located on or near the machine. Either the smaller, portable E-tanks or the larger, H-tanks.
• Plumbed-in wall or ceiling lines that deliver oxygen through an outlet with quick disconnect near the anesthesia machine.
• Or choose a Supera Anesthesia Innovations anesthesia machine such as the M6000 with built-in oxygen concentrator that enables the machine to draw medical-grade oxygen from the air.
Supera Anesthesia Innovations’s customer service technicians will be happy to help you through the installation process. You can contact us at (877) 620-1500 from 8am – 5pm PST or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a convenient time and we will contact you.
We recommend contacting an Authorized Service Technician for routine service once a year. Find Service Technicians in your area here.
The Service Technician will:
• Inspect the Rebreathing Head:
• Inspect and, if necessary, replace any silicone seals
• Inspect and replace the unit’s dome o-ring and downtube o-ring
• Inspect the Pop-off Valve pressure
• Re-zero the manometer, if needed
• Conduct a leak test of the high-pressure system
• Conduct a leak test of the low-pressure system
• Inspect the waste-gas interface device
• Adjust the Mechanical Stop Oxygen Flow Control Assembly, if needed
• Inspect all components for proper fit, alignment, adjustment, and operation
• Conduct a vaporizer output test using the Lamtec 605 infrared spectrophotometer or Riken Analysis
• Conduct a leak test of the vaporizer
Manufacturer recommendations on cleaning and calibration of your vaporizer will be specified upon purchase. Cleaning and calibration must be performed in a sterile environment and not in the field by a service technician. For a list of recommended and authorized vaporizer service companies, please click here .
Supera Anesthesia Innovations anesthesia machines are designed for easy removal of parts and accessories. Each part can be removed simply by loosening one to two screws with an Allen wrench. If you need a new part immediately, our service department will be happy to overnight any part you may need so you can have your machine functioning the next business day.
You may either contact our Service department or click here for a list of Supera Anesthesia Innovations authorized service technicians.